Monday, June 14, 2010

first post

Who ever reads this cool, if not, cool.

Since it's graduation day for the senors in my school, a hard musing summarizes how I feel about time.

Everybody I care for will eventually leave me in life.

Time takes the people I love, he'll bring new ones, and change the ones that stay. One thing he can't change, though, is my memories and fondness for them. Even if I consider them the epitome of what is fucked up in the world right now, I know, I'll eventually look nostalgically back at them.

Perhaps its the happy idealized memory of all the people I've known in my life is what keeps me going? Someday hoping that I'll make them proud to have known me, and to see what a great person I can become. Perhaps this is one of my motivations to keep living.

My memories of people, that I will remember at my time of passing.

To all of those senors leaving me, god bless you, enjoy yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment